- 1 How did Joey and Chandler get the canoe?
- 2 How did Joey and Chandler lose their furniture?
- 3 What episode of Friends Do Joey and Chandler get robbed?
- 4 What is the cat in friends?
- 5 Do Joey and Chandler get their stuff back after being robbed?
- 6 What is the funniest episode of Friends?
- 7 How much was Joey and Chandler’s rent?
- 8 How many times has Ross Geller been married and divorced?
- 9 Why did they switch apartments on friends?
- 10 How old was Phoebe when mugged Ross?
- 11 What finally makes Chandler cry?
- 12 What is Chandler’s middle name?
- 13 Who is Lisa Kudrow’s mom?
How did Joey and Chandler get the canoe?
Peter tries to convince Chandler to trade the unit for their canoe. Eventually, Chandler and Joey do end up taking the canoe from Tony and Peter after their apartment is robbed. It is not stated how they get it.
How did Joey and Chandler lose their furniture?
Joey, trying to sell the entertainment center, offers the fact that a grown man can fit inside as a selling point. The buyer doesn’t believe him, so Joey crawls inside. The prospective buyer then locks Joey in the unit and steals the rest of their furniture, including their beloved foosball table and recliners.
What episode of Friends Do Joey and Chandler get robbed?
The One with the Cat. Phoebe becomes convinced that the spirit of her dead mother is inside a cat. Chandler and Joey are robbed.
What is the cat in friends?
Whiskerson is the cat Rachel owns in “The One With The Ball”. Mrs. Whiskerson is a Sphynx, a rare breed of cat that lacks coat. The cat, which costs Rachel $1000, is reminiscent of her grandmother’s similar cat with whom Rachel used to play as a child.
Do Joey and Chandler get their stuff back after being robbed?
Although Joey decides to send everything back after learning about Chandler’s kiss, the guys make up and eventually keep the furniture.
What is the funniest episode of Friends?
24 best and funniest Friends episodes, ranked
- The One With Ross’ Wedding: Part 2 (season 4, episode 24)
- The One With the Prom Video (season 2, episode 14)
- The One With Ross’ Tan (season 10, episode 3)
- The One With All the Thanksgivings (season 5, episode 8)
- The One With Ross’ Teeth (season 6, episode 8)
How much was Joey and Chandler’s rent?
First, they calculated that Joey and Chandler’s rent would have equated to roughly $3,500 a month, totalling approximately $63,000 over three years.
How many times has Ross Geller been married and divorced?
He married three times and is divorced three times. His proclivity to marry and divorce is a running gag within the series.
Why did they switch apartments on friends?
The staff found it difficult coming up with different points of view for each character as all wanted to win the game. The writers decided to go through with the apartment switch to avoid creating fake stakes, which they called “schmuck bait”.
How old was Phoebe when mugged Ross?
It wasn’t a girl. It was this huge dude. Phoebe: You don’t have to lie anymore, Ross, I know that it was a fourteen year-old girl.
What finally makes Chandler cry?
After witnessing this encounter, Chandler is finally able to cry, asking why Ross and Rachel can’t work things out. Jill later gives a cold goodbye to the group, which causes Chandler to cry again, because according to him he “opened a gate”.
What is Chandler’s middle name?
Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Chandler Muriel Bing is a fictional character from the NBC sitcom Friends, portrayed by actor Matthew Perry.
Who is Lisa Kudrow’s mom?