- 1 How do you make a boat on Sims 2 Castaway DS?
- 2 How do you build a vault on Sims 2 DS?
- 3 How do you make a workbench on Sims 2 Castaway?
- 4 How do you get the knife in Sims 2 Castaway DS?
- 5 How do you get the hammer on Sims 2 Castaway DS?
- 6 How do you get the metal detector on Sims 2 DS?
- 7 How do you get mechanical skills on Sims Castaway?
- 8 How do you get limes on Sims 2 Castaway DS?
How do you make a boat on Sims 2 Castaway DS?
you have to have a chisel and hammer, the Hammer situation confused me a bit until i found out that Dr. Feelgood was trading a “Hammer Handle”. trade the item she wants for the handle and get a stone; craft them and you shall have that desired Hammer. then return to the log and begin chiselling.
How do you build a vault on Sims 2 DS?
All you have to to is go City Hall (the building on the left side of the saloon)and get a building permit. It should cost 2500 simoleons (money) if you do not have enough then wait until you do. When you do have enough go to City hall and press build rooms. Then press the vault.
How do you make a workbench on Sims 2 Castaway?
When you walk up to it, it will give you the prompt to build a bech. When you’re on the next islands, you should have (hopefully) built up enough skills and supplies to MAKE you own bench. Just got to the plans section and go under tools and the bamboo bench should be there.
How do you get the knife in Sims 2 Castaway DS?
- I’m pretty sure that you’re supposed to get it from the butcher, after you’ve completed his quest (as a gift).
- To get a knife you have to help the chef until a paragragh shows up and says he gave you a knife.
- To have the knife,you need to complete one of chef’s quest; Give him lime and a certain fish.
How do you get the hammer on Sims 2 Castaway DS?
First you gotta get the vines from the plant near by the garden lady. Next you gotta have a stone. Then to top it off you trade a pufferfish, two green bugs and one hotpink bug for the stick of the hammer. Then you assemble it at the place where you craft stuff.
How do you get the metal detector on Sims 2 DS?
The Metal Detector is a utility in The Sims 2. It costs 800 simoleons to buy from the Store and can be bought when Frankie Fusilli asks you to dig up three metal bars in the Desert during his goals.
How do you get mechanical skills on Sims Castaway?
You can only increase mechanical skill by making and building things as far as I know. This includes building fire pits, tools, furniture and buildings. Make a fire pit in every location you go to and make every tool you can as soon as you have the skills to make it.
How do you get limes on Sims 2 Castaway DS?
If you look on the left side you’ll see a tree just shake it, if you don’t see it just keep clicking around the area and hopefully you’ll find it, then go back to mrs weeder person and give her it then trade for lime seeds and plant it.