- 1 What are the HOA fees at Big Canoe GA?
- 2 What is there to do in Big Canoe GA?
- 3 Is Big Canoe GA in the mountains?
- 4 Is Big Canoe Ga a good place to live?
- 5 Is Big Canoe a good place to retire?
- 6 Are there alligators in Big Canoe Georgia?
- 7 Is northern Georgia a good place to live?
- 8 Who owns Big Canoe GA?
- 9 What mountain is big canoe on?
- 10 What county is Jasper Georgia in?
What are the HOA fees at Big Canoe GA?
For 2017, Big Canoe’s dues structure is just under $3,040 annually for Homes/Condos, and just under $1,970 for Lots.
What is there to do in Big Canoe GA?
10 Fun Things to do Near Big Canoe, GA
- Go fishing boating & swimming at Lake Petit.
- Dine at Big Canoe Clubhouse.
- Hike or drive across the breathtaking Jeep Trails.
- Savor excellent food at Home Restaurant.
- Go boating, paddling, and fishing at Big Canoe Marina.
- Hike along the Choctaw Trails.
- Explore Amicalola Falls State Park.
Is Big Canoe GA in the mountains?
listen)) is a common interest development gated community, consisting of over 8,000 acres (32 km2), located in the mountains approximately 60 minutes north of Atlanta. Big Canoe is located between Jasper and Dawsonville and has about 3,000 residents.
Is Big Canoe Ga a good place to live?
#1: Great location and convenient living. Big Canoe enjoys a convenient-yet-secluded location, one hour north of Atlanta. Big Canoe’s resident make-up is 60% full-time residents, many of which commute to Atlanta for work, and the North Georgia towns of Dawsonville, Dahlonega and Blue Ridge are all nearby.
Is Big Canoe a good place to retire?
Big Canoe the Enchanted Land Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge and Appalachian Mountains of northern Georgia, Big Canoe is between Dawsonville and Jasper, about a one-hour drive north from Atlanta. The countryside is breathtaking, and the lifestyle is relaxed, making it an ideal place for retirement.
Are there alligators in Big Canoe Georgia?
They can be found in almost any type of fresh water, but population densities are greatest in wetlands with an abundant food supply and adjacent marsh habitat for nesting. The northern range is limited by low winter temperatures. Alligators are rarely found south of the Rio Grande drainage.
Is northern Georgia a good place to live?
North Georgia is a great place to look for a home if your family is on a tight budget. Niche recently ranked Georgia’s 159 counties according to the lowest cost of living, and North Georgia really stands out: Number 88: Gilmer County (Ellijay) Number 94: Union County (Blairsville)
Who owns Big Canoe GA?
Ten years later the dream became a reality when the Byrne Corporation of Georgia teamed up with Greenwood Development Corporation and became the Big Canoe LLC., which manages the gated north Georgia mountain community that is known today.
What mountain is big canoe on?
Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Appalachian Mountains, Big Canoe is just an hour drive from Atlanta.
What county is Jasper Georgia in?