How do you draw a boy?
- Start by drawing a large U shape.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
- Draw a horizon line.
What is a draw stroke in kayaking?
Draw Stroke Described as “one of your most powerful turning strokes” by Viani, the draw is something the front, or solo, paddler can employ to move the boat sideways or change direction. It’s done “onside,” the same side that you are already paddling on, which eliminates the need to repeatedly switch sides.