How do you make a canoe out of cardboard?
- Cut out the cardboard using the boat template above (or draw your own).
- Hot glue the sides of the boat to the bottom piece and hot glue the ends together.
- While it cools off, make some oars using toothpicks and sticker labels.
- Paint the boat and add any extra details.
How do you make a paper gun out of paper?
Step-by-step guide on how to make a paper gun
- Turn the piece of A4 paper so that it’s landscape and fold in half.
- Open out the folded piece of paper to reveal the crease in the centre. Now fold one edge of the paper into the crease line.
- Now repeat on the opposite side, folding the opposite edge into the centre line.
What is the easiest origami animal to make?
The absolute easiest and best origami animal to start with is the origami cat face. This is because it only has a few steps, you can customise it be a dog, bear, rabbit or other animal face too!
How do you make a cork canoe?
- Print out the template onto an 8.5″ x 11″ piece of paper.
- Trace the shape onto the sheet of cork.
- Soak the cork in a pan of warm water for at least 30 minutes.
- Carefully fold the wet cork in half as shown to form the canoe shape, and hold it together with clothespins or binder clips.