- 1 How warm is Georgia in January?
- 2 How Cold Is Georgia in January?
- 3 Does it snow in Georgia in January?
- 4 What is the coldest month of winter in Georgia?
- 5 How long is winter in Georgia?
- 6 What month does it rain the most in Georgia?
- 7 What is the best month to visit Georgia?
- 8 What is the coldest city in Georgia?
- 9 What state is the warmest in January?
- 10 Where should I go in Georgia in the winter?
- 11 Is Georgia a good place to live?
- 12 What city in Georgia has the best weather?
- 13 Will it snow in Georgia 2021?
- 14 What is the rainy season in Georgia?
How warm is Georgia in January?
Daily high temperatures are around 53°F, rarely falling below 39°F or exceeding 66°F. The lowest daily average high temperature is 52°F on January 8. Daily low temperatures are around 36°F, rarely falling below 22°F or exceeding 51°F.
How Cold Is Georgia in January?
January, the same as December, is another fresh winter month in Atlanta, Georgia, with temperature in the range of an average high of 50.5°F (10.3°C) and an average low of 34.9°F (1.6°C).
Does it snow in Georgia in January?
Photos: First snow of 2021 falls in north Georgia 11Alive Community StormTrackers snapped photos of the first snow of 2021 that fell over north Georgia on Jan. 7-8. 11Alive Community StormTrackers snapped photos of the first snow of 2021 that fell over north Georgia on Jan. 7-8.
What is the coldest month of winter in Georgia?
Atlanta’s coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is 33.5°F. In July, the warmest month, the average day time temperature rises to 89.4°F.
How long is winter in Georgia?
Winter in South Georgia, which lasts from December to January, is much more mild. Daytime highs range from approximately 50 °F (10 °C) in the northernmost interior areas to near 70 °F (21 °C) along the coast and in the extreme south. Winters in Georgia are determined by the Pacific Ocean.
What month does it rain the most in Georgia?
August is the month with the most rainfall. Rain falls for 17.1 days and accumulates 2.32″ (59mm) of precipitation.
What is the best month to visit Georgia?
The Best Time to Visit Georgia
- Spring – March to May. A fairly all-around ideal time to visit Georgia, the weather is warm and sunny and there is always plenty to do in the springtime.
- Summer – June to August.
- Autumn – September to November.
- Winter – December to February.
What is the coldest city in Georgia?
Coldest: Blairsville, Georgia.
What state is the warmest in January?
During December, January and February, large cities with the warmest climates in the United States are in Florida. Just slightly cooler are urban areas along California’s Pacific coast and in southern Arizona and Texas. The season’s hottest temperatures are at Florida’s southernmost city, Miami.
Where should I go in Georgia in the winter?
8 Unforgettable Places In Georgia That Everyone Must Visit This Winter
- Blood Mountain. Anish Patel via Flickr.
- The fields in Habersham County.
- Cloudland Canyon.
- Chick-fil-a Peach Bowl.
- Chattahoochee National Forest.
- On top of Springer Mountain.
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens – 1345 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309.
Is Georgia a good place to live?
Georgia is one of the best places to live as evidenced by the 100,000 new residents that move here every year. The big cities in other states are overrated and overpriced! People love our laid back culture, good food, and clean air. You can come down here and walk in a park or experience a historic Georgia town.
What city in Georgia has the best weather?
Here’s what we found:
- Milledgeville. Milledgeville tops our list due to the lowest combined score referencing occurrences of tornadoes, lightning, and hail.
- Cordele. More than 11,000 people call this safe city home.
Will it snow in Georgia 2021?
Winter temperatures will be above normal, on average, with the coldest periods in mid- and late December and throughout January. Precipitation will be above normal in the north and below normal in the south. Snowfall generally will be below normal, with the best chance for snow in early January.
What is the rainy season in Georgia?
Rainfall varies from across the state, but generally January through March is considered the rainy season, but even in the summer there can be quick thunderstorms brought out the heat.